Dr. Gerald Wasserwald MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3440 Lomita Blvd #202 Torrance CA, 90505
Dr. Gerald Wasserwald is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Torrance, CA. Dr. Wasserwald specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Wasserwald can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Wasserwald can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1962
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Metropolitan Hosp Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Queens Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Gerald Wasserwald MD's Practice location
Torrance, CA 90505Get Direction
TORRANCE, CA 90505Get Direction
Dr. Gerald Wasserwald MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wasserwald
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...
- What to Expect after a Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery helps to reduce weight. Most of the people who underwent this surgery say that they do not regret having it and that it has quite a number of advantages. There are few things to expect after this surgery. 1. The Recovery PeriodThe period of recovery depends on the type of...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatments for Preeclampsia?
Preeclampsia is a condition characterized by high blood pressure and the presence of excess protein in urine in women during the second half of pregnancy. If left undiagnosed and untreated, it may lead to a very serious condition called eclampsia. Eclampsia is risky to the baby and the mother, and...
- What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It affects women of the reproductive age, usually between 25-years-old and 40-years-old. Endometriosis is never diagnosed in girls before puberty and it tends to resolve...
- What to Expect After Gastric Bypass Surgery: Results
Gastric bypass surgery is a method that can help an individual to lose weight by means of changing how the stomach and small intestine deal with the food consumed. After surgery, the stomach is much smaller than before. In addition, the food eaten will no longer pass into some regions of the stomach...
- What Causes Fibroids?
Fibroids are unusual growths that develop in the uterine walls of most women. Although the exact cause isn’t known, several factors are believed to be responsible for the condition. For instance, hormonal changes and family history have proven to be the commonest culprits.Types of FibroidsSeveral...
- Dr. Peyman Saadat MD9201 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood California 90069
- Dr. Sam Najmabadi MD99 N La Cienega Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Ms. Connie Chein MD9242 W Olympic Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD150 North Robertson Blvd. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Varoosh Alaverdian1412 Via Castilla Palos Verdes Estates California 90274
- Dr. Bayardo A. Cruz M.D. OB-GYN1155 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90029