Dr. Claudia Succar practices Orthodontics in Boca Raton, FL. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Succar may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Succar must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Dr. Claudia T Succar DMD's Practice location
Boca Raton, FL 33498Get Direction
Dr. Claudia T Succar DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Kevin Patrick Mccaffrey D.M.D., M.S.6736 Forest Hill Blvd. West Palm Beach FL 33413
- Dr. Douglas Freedman D.D.S.2424 S Dixie Hwy West Palm Beach FL 33401
- Joseph L Lunsford DDS, MS6736 Forest Hill Blvd West Palm Beach FL 33413
- Dr. Prathima Krishna Adusumilli B.D.S, D.M.D, M.S11330 WILES RD CORAL SPRINGS FL 33076
- Angela Defabrique DMD7070 Seminole Pratt Whitney Rd Loxahatchee FL 33470
- John R Mccranels DDS220 Arkona Ct West Palm Beach FL 33401