Dr. Melanie Mueth is a hospitalist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Mueth specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Mueth manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Mueth works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med- Springfield Il 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Melanie R Mueth MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63136Get Direction
Dr. Melanie R Mueth MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What are the Most Serious Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
The most characteristic feature of rheumatoid arthritis is the chronic inflammation of the joints in the body. Moreover, autoimmune disorder may cause inflammation in different parts of the body, in addition to the immune system attacking other tissues in the body. This may result in many other...
- A Cure for Crohn’s. How Hopeful Should We Be?
In the United States alone, over 780,000 individuals are living with Crohn’s disease, a chronic inflammatory bowel disease that affects the entire digestive tract. To this day, it remains a painful, debilitating, and complex disease for which a cure has yet to be found. But now, research has...
- Could Age and Ovarian Endometrioma Be Linked with a Risk of Ovarian Cancer?
Endometriosis is a chronic condition that occurs when the endometrium (the type of tissue that lines the uterus) grows outside the uterus. With every menstrual cycle, the clumps of tissue, known as the implants, go through the same process. They build up, break down, and cause bleeding that the...
- Can Obesity Lead to Death?
Being overweight or obese can make you more prone to various health issues such as diabetes, heart illness and specific cancers. Being overweight as a result of pregnancy may trigger temporary or long-standing health complications to the mother and the baby.You will learn more about the relationship...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Michael Y Lin MD4455 Duncan Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Sumera Younus M.D.3015 N Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Gary A Vickers DO300 1st Capitol Dr Saint Charles MO 63301
- Dr. Amin A Valliani MD12634 Olive Blvd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Suneetha Amara M.D.615 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Joseph Franklin Rodemann MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110