Dr. John Matthew Yarbrough M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry2522 Grand Canal Blvd Suite 1 Stockton CA, 95207
Dr. John Yarbrough is a psychiatrist practicing in Stockton, CA. Dr. Yarbrough is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Yarbrough diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Yarbrough may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Yarbrough treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Plant cell wall characterization using scanning probe microscopy techniques.
- The O-glycosylated linker from the Trichoderma reesei Family 7 cellulase is a flexible, disordered protein.
- Combinatorial mapping of substrate step edge effects on diblock copolymer thin film morphology and orientation.
- Genomic, proteomic, and biochemical analyses of oleaginous Mucor circinelloides: evaluating its capability in utilizing cellulolytic substrates for lipid production.
- Agave proves to be a low recalcitrant lignocellulosic feedstock for biofuels production on semi-arid lands.
- Predicting enzyme adsorption to lignin films by calculating enzyme surface hydrophobicity.
- New perspective on glycoside hydrolase binding to lignin from pretreated corn stover.
- In situ label-free imaging of hemicellulose in plant cell walls using stimulated Raman scattering microscopy.
- Multifunctional Cellulolytic Enzymes Outperform Processive Fungal Cellulases for Coproduction of Nanocellulose and Biofuels.
- Psychiatry-West Virginia University School Of Medicine 2005
- West Virginia University School of Medicine,Morgantown, Wv, United States 2007
- West Virginia University School of Medicine,Morgantown, Wv, United States 2009
Dr. John Matthew Yarbrough M.D.'s Practice location
Stockton, CA 95207Get Direction
STOCKTON, CA 95202Get Direction
Dr. John Matthew Yarbrough M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yarbrough
- What Is Sertraline
Sertraline, also known as Zoloft in brand form, is an antidepressant that belongs to the group of drugs known as Select Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs). Sertraline is the oral form of the drug and is usually prescribed by a doctor. Being a generic drug, sertraline is cheaper than its brand...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Treatments for Binge Eating Disorder
Binge eating disorder can make a person’s life miserable. Actually, most people feel ashamed to come out and seek treatment. It is an easy condition to hide and someone might keep it from even the people closest to him or her. Eating disorders need a flexible treatment plan that can be adjusted to...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Dr. Hala Saleem M.D.1423 N Tracy Blvd Tracy CA 95376
- Dr. David Scott MD1852 West 11th Street Tracy CA 95376
- Dr. Sapna Purawat MD1035 Calhoun Strret New Orleans LA 70115
- Dr. Arudra Bodepudi MD3883 Canyonlands Rd Stockton CA 95209
- Dr. Walter Joseph Lampa M.D.6019 S Archer Ave Chicago IL 60638
- Dr. Vikram Malhotra MD1010 N. Kansas Wichita KS 67214