Dr. Ashvin I Patel MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine6050 Cattleridge Blvd Suite 201 Sarasota FL, 34232
Dr. Ashvin Patel is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Patel specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Patel tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1988
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Orthopedic Surgery; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, General Surgery
Dr. Ashvin I Patel MD's Practice location
SARASOTA, FL 34232Get Direction
Dr. Ashvin I Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Dr. Sean R Dingle MD6050 Cattleridge Blvd Sarasota FL 34232
- Dr. Michael A Feiertag MD6050 Cattleridge Blvd Sarasota FL 34232
- Dr. Charles W Rush MD6050 Cattleridge Blvd Sarasota FL 34232
- Dr. Jeffrey M Oettinger MD943 S Beneva Rd Sarasota FL 34232
- Dr. William Francis Bennett MD1250 S Tamiami Trl Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Patrick J Grablin M.D., P.A.530 5th St E Bradenton FL 34208