Dr. John Pate is a family practitioner practicing in Wadena, MN. Dr. Pate specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Pate possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med- Johnson City Tn 1984
East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine 1984
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Quantifying above- and below-ground growth responses of the western Australian oil mallee, Eucalyptus kochii subsp. plenissima, to contrasting decapitation regimes.
- Water relations link carbon and oxygen isotope discrimination to phloem sap sugar concentration in Eucalyptus globulus.
- Oxygen and carbon isotope composition of parasitic plants and their hosts in southwestern Australia.
- Environmental and physiological controls over oxygen and carbon isotope composition of Tasmanian blue gum, Eucalyptus globulus.
- Synthesis, transport and accumulation of quinolizidine alkaloids in Lupinus albus L. and L. angustifolius L.
- Contemporary biogenic formation of clay pavements by eucalypts: further support for the phytotarium concept.
- Summer dormancy and winter growth: root survival strategy in a perennial monocotyledon.
- Neoformation of clay in lateral root catchments of mallee eucalypts: a chemical perspective.
- Seasonal water relations of Lyginia barbata (Southern rush) in relation to root xylem development and summer dormancy of root apices.
- Development and persistence of sandsheaths of Lyginia barbata (Restionaceae): relation to root structural development and longevity.
- The promotive effect of smoke derived from burnt native vegetation on seed germination of Western Australian plants.
- Seasonal water uptake and movement in root systems of Australian phraeatophytic plants of dimorphic root morphology: a stable isotope investigation.
- Water relations of the parasite: host relationship between the mistletoe Amyema linophyllum (Fenzl) Tieghem and Casuarina obesa Miq.
- Water relations of the root hemiparasite Olax phyllanthi (Labill) R.Br. (Olacaceae) and its multiple hosts.
- Growth, reproductive performance and resource allocation of the herbaceous obligate seeder Gompholobium marginatum R. Br. (Fabaceae).
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Medcenter One Inc, Family Medicine
- Steward Carney Hospital Inc. Program
Dr. John S Pate M.D.'s Practice location
Wadena, MN 56482Get Direction
Dr. John S Pate M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pate
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- What Is Visceral Fat?
You probably want to lose visceral fat for improved health. Visceral fat is the fat located deep inside the abdomen. It has several components, which include fat in the intestines (mesenteric fat), around the kidneys (intrarenal fat), and some bits of fat near the uterus or testes. Unlike other...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Amadin Osayomore M.D.1135 W 69th St Chicago IL 60621
- Dr. Stephen Gayle Henry MD401 Douglas Ave Henning MN 56551
- Dr. Gerald Wayne Henrickson MD49725 County 83 Staples MN 56479
- Dr. Michael Kenneth Hudalla M.D.49725 County 83 Staples MN 56479
- Ryan M Kroll MD330 N 8th Ave E Duluth MN 55805
- Lindsay Leveille MD330 N 8th Ave E Duluth MN 55805