Dr. Jane Go is a pediatrician practicing in Manasquan, NJ. Dr. Go is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Go diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Go can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Cebu Institute of Medicine 1973
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cold Sores
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Strep Throat
- Jersey Shore Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center Program
Dr. Jane O Go MD's Practice location
Manasquan, NJ 08736Get Direction
Dr. Jane O Go MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Go
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Dr. Joann Alfonzo M.D.410 Brighton Avenue Spring Lake New Jersey 7762
- Dr. Suman Jain M.D.101 Prospect Street Lakewood New Jersey 08701
- Dr. Eleonora Isayeva D.O.224 Taylors Mills Rd Englishtown NJ 07726
- Dr. Bindoo Rughani-Shah M.D5 Schalks Crossing Rd Plainsboro NJ 08536
- Dr. Tehsin Riaz Qudsi M.D.25 N County Line Rd Jackson NJ 08527
- Dr. Carlene Navas M.D.26 State Route 34 N Colts Neck NJ 07722