Dr. Ronald Kanner is an internist practicing in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Kanner specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kanner provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Complutense De Madrid, Fac De Med, Madrid, Spain 1975
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Opioids for severe pain: little change over 15 years.
- The use of diagnostic tests in patients with acute ischemic stroke.
- Is the medium the message, or is more better?
- Pharmacological management of pain and symptom control in cancer.
- Patterns of analgesic prescription and consumption in a university-affiliated community hospital.
- EEG discriminators of delayed matching to sample perforance in Macaca nemestrina.
- Patterns of narcotic drug use in a cancer pain clinic.
- Mem Sloan-Kettering Cancer Ctr, Neurology; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Neurology; Philadelphia Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ronald M Kanner MD's Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Direction
Dr. Ronald M Kanner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kanner
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- Mohammed Elamir M.D.14 High Meadow Rd Saddle River NJ 07458
- Dr. Francisco Aquino Espino M.D. Plainview New York 11803
- Dr. Rafael Sezan M.D.135 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY 11218
- Ms. Christine Jankowski M.D.530 Hicksville Rd Bethpage New York 11714
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206