Dr. David K Harris M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Spinal Cord Injury Medicine3001 Bee Caves Rd Suite 200 Austin TX, 78746
Dr. David Harris, MD is one of the top rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation and spinal cord injury medicine and currently sees patients in West lake ...
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Dr. David K Harris M.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78746Get Direction
Austin, TX 78750Get Direction
Dr. David K Harris M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harris
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- Sameer Sharma M.D.8015 Shoal Creek Blvd Austin TX 78757
- Dr. Justin C. Chavez M.D.1130 Cottonwood Creek Trail Cedar Park TX 78613
- Dr. Esther Yaniv M.D.3724 Executive Center Dr Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Maureen R Nelson MD1301 Barbara Jordan Blvd Austin TX 78723
- Dr. Mark V. Queralt M.D.3724 Executive Center Dr Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Enrique B Pena M.D.The Spine Center, New England Baptist Ho Roxbury Crossing MA 02120