Dr. Pareshkumar M Patel DO
Family Practitioner3645 Western Center Blvd Fort Worth TX, 76137
Dr. Pareshkumar Patel is a family practitioner practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Patel specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Patel possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Texas College Osteo Med DO 1996
University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine 1996
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Pareshkumar M Patel DO's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76137Get Direction
Dr. Pareshkumar M Patel DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- Dr. Karen M Grant MD1201 8th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Joel N Robinson D.O.2200 Bergquist Dr San Antonio TX 78236
- Dr. Howard Willard Lund MD855 Montgomery Fort Worth TX 76107
- Dr. Monica Olivier DO4001 Long Prairie Rd Flower Mound TX 75028
- Dr. Kathleen E Humphries DO820 S. Carrier Pwky. Grand Prairie TX 75051
- Dr. Karla Rae Dick DO3601 N Highway 157 Mansfield TX 76063