Dr. James Adams is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Adams cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1999
Baylor College of Medicine 1970
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Ucla Sch Of Med, Family Practice
- Baylor Affil Hosps 1971
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Mr. James Mervyn Adams M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Mr. James Mervyn Adams M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 8 Facts About Multiple Sclerosis that You Should Know
Multiple sclerosis is a complex disease and there is more to learn about this condition, which underscores the importance of raising awareness among people about it. The following are eight facts that you should know about MS....
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Tiffany Mckee-garrett MD6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Eric C Eichenwald MD6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Amir M Khan M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Jon E Tyson M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Adney Melvyn Pichanick M.D.1315 St Joseph Pkwy Houston TX 77002
- Dr. Elizabeth O'donnell M.D.1819 Crawford St Houston TX 77002