Dr. Clifford L Johnson D.M.D
Endodontist | Endodontics4060 Johns Creek Pkwy Suite A Suwanee GA, 30024
Dr. Clifford Johnson is an endodonist practicing in Suwanee, GA. Dr. Johnson is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 2000 growth charts for the United States: improvements to the 1977 National Center for Health Statistics version.
- Childhood growth charts.
- 2000 CDC Growth Charts for the United States: methods and development.
- Prevalence and trends in obesity among US adults, 1999-2000.
- Prevalence and trends in overweight among US children and adolescents, 1999-2000.
- Secular trends in dietary intake in the United States.
- Prevalence of overweight and obesity among US children, adolescents, and adults,
- Dietary intake of macronutrients, micronutrients, and other dietary constituents: United States 1988-94.
- Trends in serum lipids and lipoproteins of adults, 1960-2002.
- Nutrition assessment in the National Health And Nutrition Examination Survey 1999-2002.
- Trends in blood folate and vitamin B-12 concentrations in the United States, 1988 2004.
- Trends in circulating concentrations of total homocysteine among US adolescents and adults: findings from the 1991-1994 and 1999-2004 National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys.
- Blood folate levels: the latest NHANES results.
- Characterizing extreme values of body mass index-for-age by using the 2000 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention growth charts.
- NHANES monitoring of serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D: a roundtable summary.
- Multiple imputation of missing dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry data in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
- Cholesterol management in the United States: the national health and nutrition examination survey, 1999 to 2006.
- Biomarkers of folate status in NHANES: a roundtable summary.
- Overview of a roundtable on NHANES monitoring of biomarkers of folate and vitamin B-12 status: measurement procedure issues.
- Folate and vitamin B-12 biomarkers in NHANES: history of their measurement and use.
- Biomarkers of vitamin B-12 status in NHANES: a roundtable summary.
- Comparison of serum and red blood cell folate microbiologic assays for national population surveys.
- Changes in measurement procedure from a radioassay to a microbiologic assay necessitate adjustment of serum and RBC folate concentrations in the U.S. population from the NHANES 1988-2010.
- Estimation of trends in serum and RBC folate in the U.S. population from pre- to postfortification using assay-adjusted data from the NHANES 1988-2010.
- Assessing vitamin status in large population surveys by measuring biomarkers and dietary intake - two case studies: folate and vitamin D.
- Summary of an NIH workshop to identify research needs to improve the monitoring of iodine status in the United States and to inform the DRI.
- The National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey: Sample Design, 1999-2006.
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey: national youth fitness survey plan, operations, and analysis, 2012.
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey: sample design, 2007-2010.
- National health and nutrition examination survey: analytic guidelines, 1999-2010.
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey: estimation procedures, 2007-2010.
- National health and nutrition examination survey: sample design, 2011-2014.
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey: National Youth Fitness Survey Estimation Procedures, 2012.
- Unmetabolized folic acid is detected in nearly all serum samples from US children, adolescents, and adults.
- Folate status and concentrations of serum folate forms in the US population: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2011-2.
- The vitamin D status of the US population from 1988 to 2010 using standardized serum concentrations of 25-hydroxyvitamin D shows recent modest increases.
- Challenges and Lessons Learned in Generating and Interpreting NHANES Nutritional Biomarker Data.
- Boston Univiversity
Dr. Clifford L Johnson D.M.D's Practice location
Suwanee, GA 30024Get Direction
Dr. Clifford L Johnson D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- The Link Between Playing Musical Instruments and Cystic Fibrosis
Vincent Forknor is an 8-year-old boy from Ramsey, Cambridge in the United Kingdom who has Cystic Fibrosis (CF). He has recently started playing the bagpipes, and his family has noticed an improvement in his CF symptoms since he began this new hobby. Vincent takes common CF medications and undergoes...
- What is Type 2 Diabetes?
What is diabetes?Diabetes mellitus, commonly called the sugar diabetes, is a metabolic disorder characterized by hyperglycemia (surplus amount of glucose in the bloodstream), glycosuria (excess sugar in urine), ketonuria (excess amount of ketones in urine) and ketonemia (abnormal presence of ketones...
- Is There a Vaccine Against Lyme Disease?
Spring brings a well-heightened mood to play outdoors, but it also marks the unpleasant beginning of Lyme disease season after season. The disease is rarely chronic. If there is a delay in the treatment, it might cause arthritis, meningitis, and heart problems. The patients can recover completely...
- What is Postpartum Depression?
After delivering a child, a mother can succumb to overwhelming emotions of fear and anxiety, which can ultimately lead to her development of depression. Postpartum depression (PPD) is a multitude of depressed emotions in the mother, which develop within four weeks of delivery. Baby blues, which most...
- What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating disorders are mental disorders that affect an individual's eating pattern, habits, and diet. The most common types of eating disorders are bulimia, anorexia, and binge-eating disorder, all of which affect the diet habits of a person considerably. These conditions are often characterized by...
- How to Remove a Deer Tick to Prevent Yourself from Getting Lyme Disease
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by a spirochete known as Borrelia burgdorferi. It is a spiral-shaped bacterium that replicates within the body with the ability to evade the immune system, causing Lyme disease. Lyme disease is more commonly seen during the spring and summer seasons. The...
- Dr. Katherine Lynn Fry D.M.D.3625 Braselton Hwy Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. Brian Alexander Pugh DMD3625 Braselton Hwy Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. William Harold Rousseau D.M.D.5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Jeffrey Kent Waters D.M.D., M.S.2680 Lawrenceville Hwy Decatur GA 30033
- Dr. John David Welch D.D.S.2556 Apple Valley Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30319
- Dr. Anthony John Didato DMD3625 Braselton Hwy Dacula GA 30019