Dr. Lynne Miller is an internist practicing in Brewster, NY. Dr. Miller specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Miller provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Danbury Hosp, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Mrs. Lynne Ewing Miller MD's Practice location
Mrs. Lynne Ewing Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Dr. Cristina H. Hung M.D.126 Ledges Road Ridgefield CT 6877
- Rania Rifai-Loewenberg60 Cherry Street Katonah New York 10536
- Dr. Sunhee D. Woo MD243 North Road Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. David Trock M.D.25 German Town Road Danbury Connecticut 6810
- Dr. Ivette E. Diaz M.D.304 Federal Rd Brookfield CT 06804
- Dr. Martha Severino MD67 Sand Pit Road Danbury Connecticut 6810