Dr. Judy A Carter M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism610 S Maple Ave Suite 2100 Oak Park IL, 60304
Dr. Judy Carter practices Endocrinology in Oak Park, IL. Dr. Carter specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Carter examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Lahey Clinic, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Deaconess Hosp, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Internal Medicine
- Deaconess Hospital
- University of Chicago Medical Center
Dr. Judy A Carter M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Judy A Carter M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carter
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- Five Type 2 Diabetes Risk Factors to Watch
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that health problems and early death rates could be lowered by controlling at least five known risk considerations for type 2 diabetes. ...
- Why Does Diabetes Cause Severe Headaches?
Diabetes is a serious health issue in America, mainly as a result of the increasing obesity rate. The symptoms or effects of diabetes include blurred vision or blindness, loss of limbs and sensitivity to certain foods, and more recently, headaches. Diabetes is considered a serious health condition...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Genes and Environmental Factors Can Influence Your Kindness and Generosity
An interesting study has shown that genes are linked to generosity and kindness. The study also showed that these characteristics are also influenced by the general environment. Lead researcher Michael Poulin, PhD, of the University at Buffalo, explained that although genes influence the behavior...
- What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis refers to a very common, progressive condition, characterized by weak and fragile bones. The bones are so weak that even a small strain may result in fracture. The bones lose its density gradually during the early years and this stage, which is the precursor of osteoporosis, is known as...
- Dr. Boyd E. Metzger M.D.675 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611
- Mr. Chaiyapon Couropmitree MD3416 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside Illinois 60546
- Elena Barengolts Other1801 West Taylor Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Wahid Kassar M.D.7 Blanchard Cir Wheaton IL 60187
- Dr. Winston Thein-wai M.D7530 Woodward Ave Woodridge IL 60517
- Dr. William Patrick Zeller M.D.120 Spalding Dr Naperville IL 60540