Dr. Ruben Gonzalez M.D. is a top Doctor in Miami, FL.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Ruben Gonzalez M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Ruben Gonzalez M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Ruben Gonzalez M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Miami, FL, Dr. Ruben Gonzalez M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1981
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Franklin Square Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Ruben Gonzalez M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33144Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33186Get Direction
Dr. Ruben Gonzalez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of Peeling Skin
Peeling skin can be defined as unintentional loss of the outer layer of the skin. Typically, one's outermost layer of skin is automatically replaced every twenty-eight days. This skin replacement is often unnoticeable, but can be discovered when it is affected by external factors such as...
- Dementia Patient Strives to Remain Positive and Active, Despite Early Diagnosis
It’s early morning at the local grocery store. To the few people who are getting their shopping done at this time of day, Laurie Scherrer looks like any other regular person who is busy crossing items off her shopping list. The truth is that Laurie is getting her groceries done before the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Gallbladder Surgery
The gallbladder is found under the liver on the right side of the abdomen. It has the shape of a pear and looks like a small sac. Your liver produces a fluid used during digestion known as bile. The gallbladder stores bile before releasing it into the small intestine. If the gallbladder is infected...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Gregory W Michael MD4308 Alton Rd. Miami Beach FL 33140
- Dr. Roger K Khouri MD580 Crandon Blvd. Key Biscayne FL 33149
- Dr. Alejandro Ferro M.D.4308 Alton Rd. Miami Beach FL 33140
- Mr. Salomon Esquenazi MD2441 SW 37th Avenue Miami FL 33145
- Dr. Ana Margarita Vidal M.D.6200 Sunset Dr Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Stuart K Joseph MD9299 Coral Reef Dr Miami FL 33157