Dr. Robert Burr practices Endocrinology in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Burr specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Burr examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology and Metabolism
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
Dr. Robert E Burr MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84123Get Direction
FARMINGTON, NM 87401Get Direction
Dr. Robert E Burr MD's reviewsWrite Review
- High Levels of Testosterone Delays Language Development in Boys
Language development in boys is always at a slower rate than in girls. A recent study throws light on the reason why this delay happens in boys. In this study, published in the Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, the testosterone levels in 900 newborns were measured. Newborn boys are exposed...
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Thyroid Cancer?
Cancer of the cells in the butterfly shaped thyroid gland at the base of the neck was not a common disease in this country. However, as of late, the number of reported cases of thyroid cancer has increased over the years. These glands are very important, as they produce hormones that regulate the...
- Genes and Environmental Factors Can Influence Your Kindness and Generosity
An interesting study has shown that genes are linked to generosity and kindness. The study also showed that these characteristics are also influenced by the general environment. Lead researcher Michael Poulin, PhD, of the University at Buffalo, explained that although genes influence the behavior...
- Regular Use of Mouthwash Linked to Increased Risk of Diabetes
As a metabolic disorder, diabetes onset can be triggered by many different factors. The disease’s main characteristic is exceedingly high levels of blood sugar brought about by an insulin deficiency in the affected person. Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreatic beta cells and has vital...
- Major League Player Supports Diabetes Awareness and Excels on the Field
Most people dream about being an astronaut, firefighter or footballer when they're young. So many days during childhood are spent thinking about what they want to be when they're grown up, that it made kids want to practice what they loved for when they're older. Everything was possible in those...
- Dr. Paul A Miner MD5770 S 250 E Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Alireza Falahati-nini M.D.470 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Simon J Fisher MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jules Aljammal M.D.1055 N 300 W Provo UT 84604
- Dr. James Russell Grua M.D.470 East 3900 South Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Mahtab Sohrevardi MD5770 S 250 E Salt Lake City UT 84107