Dr. Christie Drzewiecki is a Chiropractor practicing in MARIETTA, GA. Dr. Drzewiecki specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Drzewiecki seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Christie Drzewiecki D.C.'s Practice location
MARIETTA, GA 30062Get Direction
Christie Drzewiecki D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Guy Gunter5150 Roswell Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Mike Greenberg D.C.6035 PEACHTREE RD STE C209 DORAVILLE GA 30360
- Cedrick Noel45 West Crossville Road Roswell Georgia 30075
- Dr. LaDonna C. Bense D.C.110 Evans Mill Dr. Dallas GA 30157
- Dr. Amir B. Banishahi D.C1827 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Eric Parada D.C.12465 Ocean Hwy Pawleys Island SC 29585