Gary Kremser is a physical therapist practicing in Lewisburg, PA. Gary Kremser specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Gary Kremser can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Gary Kremser will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Gary Lemont Kremser PT's Practice location
Lewisburg, PA 17837Get Direction
Gary Lemont Kremser PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Mrs. Debbie A Rawson MS PT2796 Lycoming Mall Dr Muncy PA 17756
- Mr. Shawn Dephillips800 Court Street Circle Drive Sunbury PA 17801
- Mrs. Julie Marie Charlton ATC, MPTOne Hospital Drive Lewisburg PA 17837
- Rajvee Ashok Shah P.T.845 Water St Northumberland PA 17857
- Jodi M Weikel PTRr 2 Box 405 Herndon PA 17830
- Mr. Jason Robert Perry MSPT580 Reynolds St Williamsport PA 17702