Jane Huizenga is a physical therapist practicing in BROOKFIELD, WI. Jane Huizenga specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jane Huizenga can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jane Huizenga will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jane Huizenga's Practice location
BROOKFIELD, WI 53045Get Direction
Jane Huizenga's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Khushi Goyal365 Jennifer Ln Brookfield Wisconsin 53045
- Mr. Andrew Akira Small MPHTYST, BSCAPP(HMS)15 W 39th St. New York NY 10018
- Mr. Michael Roberts P.T.11904 W North Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Kala M Frederiksen PT4861 S 27th St Milwaukee WI 53221
- Carol Dusold P.T.2410 Milwaukee St Delafield WI 53018
- Evan Nelson Other6908 N Santa Monica Blvd Milwaukee WI 53217