Dr. Ruf is a native of Lousiville, Ky., where he earned a B.A. degree from Bellarmine College in 1965. After receiving an M.D. degree from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in 1969, he spent ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1969
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 1969
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Cleft Palate
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Plastic Surgery; Med Univ Sc Med Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, General Surgery; Grady Mem Hosp, General Surgery
- Emory Univ. School of Medicine 1971
- Albany Medical Center Program
Dr. Lawrence E Ruf MD's Practice location
Savannah, GA 31406Get Direction
POOLER, GA 31322Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence E Ruf MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ruf
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Dr. Ervin Daniel DeLoach MD7208 Hodgson Memorial Drive Savannah Georgia 31406
- Dr. Carl Pearl M.D.7208 Hodgson Memorial Dr. Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Angela M Rowden MD900 Mohawk Street Savannah GA 31419
- Dr. Nathan Bradley Easterlin M.D.2500 Starling St Brunswick GA 31520
- Mr. Michael Rae Huntly MD900 Mohawk Street Savannah GA 31419
- Dr. Barbara L Davies MD7208 Hodgson Memorial Drive Savannah GA 31406