Dr. Steven Hunsaker is an internist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Hunsaker specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hunsaker provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1999
- St Vincent Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Steven D Hunsaker MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97225Get Direction
Dr. Steven D Hunsaker MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Is Juicing Healthy?
Experts are of the opinion that if you are not so interested in having a whole fruit or vegetable, juices are a good option to include the nutrients in the diet. You can think of different varieties, like kale, carrots, parsley, and apples to have the benefits. This is true because juices contain...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Is Hand Sanitizer Safe to Use?
Hand sanitizer has alcohol, like ethyl alcohol, as the active ingredient to provide the antiseptic effect. In addition, it may also contain a variety of fragrances, glycerine, and water. Sanitizers containing alcohol are ideal for preventing most of the bacterial and viral infections. But these may...
- Bhavya H. Gopalagowda400 Northeast Mother Joseph Place Vancouver Washington 98664
- Dr. Marcia J. Dunham M.D.500 NE Multnomah Street Portland Oregon 97232
- M. Louis Blettel5559 SW 85th Avenue Portland Oregon 97225
- Dr. Mary M. Meyer M.D.2330 NW Flanders Street Portland Oregon 97210
- Thomas Robert Dunham2611 Northwest Mill Pond Road Portland Oregon 97229
- Dr. Myrna Casono MD8375 South West Beaverton Hillsdale High Portland Oregon 97225