Dr. Heather Neely is a speech language pathologist practicing in COLUMBUS, GA. Dr. Neely specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Neely evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Neely helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Heather Neely M.S., CCC SLP's Practice location
COLUMBUS, GA 31909Get Direction
Heather Neely M.S., CCC SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Sarah Slubowski MS2424 DOUBLE CHURCHES RD COLUMBUS GA 31909
- Mr. Toby Stephan MA, CCC-SLP7950 MARTIN LOOP FORT BENNING GA 31905
- Andrew Jack Gray MCD2424 DOUBLE CHURCHES RD COLUMBUS GA 31909
- Mrs. Dajuandra Yvonne Eugene MED./CCC-SLP2424 DOUBLE CHURCHES RD COLUMBUS GA 31909
- Amanda Marie Watkins2424 DOUBLE CHURCHES RD COLUMBUS GA 31909
- Mallory Bishop Martin MCD2424 DOUBLE CHURCHES RD COLUMBUS GA 31909