Dr. Stephanie Leon is a Chiropractor practicing in BARDSTOWN, KY. Dr. Leon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Leon seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Stephanie Leon DC's Practice location
BARDSTOWN, KY 40004Get Direction
Stephanie Leon DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. James Lawrence Maupin D. C.703 Mcdowell Blvd. Bardstown KY 40004
- Dr. David A Tank DC1953 Bardstown Road Springfield KY 40069
- Dr. Danan Lee Hall D.C.101 Settlers Center Rd Taylorsville KY 40071
- Dr. Russell H Knopp D.C.1451 Highway 44 E Shepherdsville KY 40165
- Dr. David Edward Dahlkamp D.C.10110 Dixie Hwy Louisville KY 40272
- Dr. Delwyn Bruce Loughney D.C.1113 Lincoln Park Rd Springfield KY 40069