Dr. Eugene Joseph Tilchen M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology2101 Elm St N Fargo ND, 58102
Dr. Eugene Tilchen is an oncologist practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Tilchen specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Tilchen manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Differences in DNA damage produced by incorporation of 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine or 5,6-dihydro-5-azacytidine into DNA of mammalian cells.
- Topoisomerase II-mediated DNA damage produced by 4'-(9-acridinylamino)methanesulfon-m-anisidide and related acridines in L1210 cells and isolated nuclei: relation to cytotoxicity.
- Topoisomerase II-mediated DNA breaks and cytotoxicity in relation to cell proliferation and the cell cycle in NIH 3T3 fibroblasts and L1210 leukemia cells.
- Effects of tumor cell viability and inoculum density on growth parameters in the human tumor, soft-agar clonogenic assay.
- Hodgkin's disease in renal transplant recipients.
- Chemotherapy for advanced epidermoid carcinoma of the esophagus with single-agent
- Ultrasound-induced hyperthermia for the treatment of human superficial tumors.
- Combined ultrasound and radiation therapy treatment of human superficial tumors.
Dr. Eugene Joseph Tilchen M.D.'s Practice location
Fargo, ND 58102Get Direction
- What Is Colorectal Cancer?
Cancer of the tissue in the colon or rectum is referred to as colorectal cancer. Cancer arises due to the abnormal growth and division of tissues in one of these organs. The uncontrolled division and growth of the cells in the colon or rectum result in the formation of a tumor. This cancer has a...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Thyroid Cancer?
Cancer of the cells in the butterfly shaped thyroid gland at the base of the neck was not a common disease in this country. However, as of late, the number of reported cases of thyroid cancer has increased over the years. These glands are very important, as they produce hormones that regulate the...
- Young Bodybuilder Shares Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
Fighting against cancer is amazingly difficult for anyone who has to, and many choose to keep the experience to themselves. However, a bodybuilder, who is only twenty-three years old, has taken to Instagram to show the world the painful process she is enduring, and what it is doing to her once...
- What Causes Colon Cancer?
As with any cancer, genetic factors play a role in colon cancer as well. However, greater than 75% to 90% of the population develops colon cancer with little or no genetic risk. This means that genetic factors play only a minor role in colon cancers.What are the genetic factors that predispose you...
- Researchers Look to Identify Individual Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer is the most common and harmful type of gynecologic cancer. It can affect women of any age; however, it is generally diagnosed after menopause. The greatest risk factors for ovarian cancer are having a family history of ovarian and breast cancer (inherited genes), as well as age (most...
- NBC Today's Hoda Kotb Opens Up About Her Personal Fight with Breast Cancer
For Hoda Kotb, cancer brought something to her life that ended up saving her. Most people know Hoda Kotb as the positive and energetic co-anchor of NBC News TODAY, but what people don't know is that she didn't always live her life this way.Back in her early 40s, Hoda was going through a tough time....
- Dr. Denise Suzanne Snow MD820 4th St N Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Ralph Levitt MD737 Broadway N Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Ammar Alzoubi MD820 4th St N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Mark Mutuota Gitau M.D.737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Preston D Steen MD820 4th Street North Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Mathew Ampravil Cherian MD737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122