Dr. Narendrakumar K Laheri MD
Ophthalmologist26840 Point Lookout Rd Leonardtown MD, 20650
Dr. Narendrakumar Laheri is an ophthalmologist practicing in Leonardtown, MD. Dr. Laheri specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Laheri can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Laheri can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1966
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Howard Univ Hosp, Ophthalmology; Doctor'S Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Narendrakumar K Laheri MD's Practice location
Leonardtown, MD 20650Get Direction
Dr. Narendrakumar K Laheri MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Laheri
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy is a long-term complication of diabetes that affects the eyes. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that diabetic retinopathy is responsible for 4 percent of the 45 million cases of blindness throughout the world. It is caused by a damage to the blood vessels of the...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What is Conjunctivitis: The Facts
Conjunctivitis is a condition that most commonly appears in the human eyeball, specifically in the front of the eye. Conjunctivitis can be seen when the white part of the eye turns red or pink. Most people think that red eye can appear if they don’t sleep enough, but they might not actually be...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Are Colored Contact Lenses Safe?
Contact lenses are popular for its two most important characteristics: flexibility and convenience. Based on their usage, contact lenses are categorized into two types: vision correcting lenses, and decorative lenses. Decorative lenses are used to improve the look of the eyes. Generally, these...
- Dr. Mark E Whitten Other8009 Rising Ridge Rd Bethesda MD 20817
- Dr. Misty Lee Wray M.D.800 Prince Frederick Blvd. Prince Frederick MD 20678
- Mr. Jason Brent Wanner D.O.800 Prince Frederick Blvd. Prince Frederick MD 20678
- Dr. Kathleen Haas Miller M.D.800 Prince Frederick Blvd. Prince Frederick MD 20678
- Dr. Steven Jin Yoon M.D.750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. David Michael Benderson M.D.800 Prince Frederick Blvd. Prince Frederick MD 20678