Elisha Scott is a physical therapist practicing in Charleston, WV. Elisha Scott specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Elisha Scott can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Elisha Scott will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Elisha Dawn Scott MPT's Practice location
Charleston, WV 25311Get Direction
Elisha Dawn Scott MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Mr. Ferdinand Padilla Sorongon PT1313 Dunbar Avenue Dunbar WV 25064
- Cheryl W Hull PT4605 Maccorkle Ave Sw Charleston WV 25309
- Mrs. Lori Warren Deakin PT1602 Kirklee Rd Charleston WV 25314
- Mrs. Lori Jo Magana PT200 Tracy Way Charleston WV 25311
- Robert Mears PHYSICAL THERAPIST4605 Maccorkle Ave Sw Charleston WV 25309
- Mrs. Donna Marie Gorton-childers PT4605 Maccorkle Ave Sw Charleston WV 25309