Dr. Richard Holve is a family practitioner practicing in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Holve specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Holve possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1979
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 1979
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Richard L. Holve MD's Practice location
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Get Direction
Dr. Richard L. Holve MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. Gregory Paul Rosa MD6800 Palm Ave Sebastopol CA 95472
- Dr. Walter W. Mills MD401 Bicentennial Way Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Miles F. Mitchell MD401 Bicentennial Way Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Karen E. Rose M.D.401 Bicentennial Way Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Richard Joseph Andolsen MD465 March Ave Healdsburg CA 95448
- Dr. Andre B Gerard MD1312 Prentice Dr Healdsburg CA 95448