Laura Yoo is an acupuncturist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Yoo evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Yoo treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Laura Yoo L.AC.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75208Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75204Get Direction
Ms. Laura Yoo L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Erik Jackson L.AC1703 John Smith Dr Irving TX 75061
- Dr. Mark Leonard Hanson D.C., L.AC.1615 W Oleander St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Qiong Bai L.AC5924 Royal Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Ms. Nancy L Corsaro L.AC.14655 Midway Rd Addison TX 75001
- Dr. Carlos Chapa L.AC, PHD8350 N Macarthur Blvd Irving TX 75063
- Mr. John-ping Lu ACUPUNCTURIST12860 Hillcrest Rd Dallas TX 75230