Dr. Michael Harris Arenstein MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)19211 Montgomery Village Ave #b-23 Montgomery Village MD, 20886
Dr. Arenstein received his M.D. degree from Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta,Georgia in 1987. He also received his B.A from Emory University where he majored in Music. Dr.Arenstein completed ...
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine 1987
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Deviated Septum
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Otolaryngology; Waterbury Hosp Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Program
Dr. Michael Harris Arenstein MD's Practice location
Montgomery Village, MD 20886Get Direction
GAITHERSBURG, MD 20878Get Direction
Dr. Michael Harris Arenstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arenstein
- What are the Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Ear infections refer to the inflammation or infection of the middle ear, which is most commonly seen in children. Middle ear infection or media otitis is caused by bacteria or viruses. The infection begins as sore throat or cold and then gradually spreads to the middle ear. This is divided into two...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- How Long Can Mononucleosis Last?
Mononucleosis is a common disease that leads to one developing a sore throat, some fever, and lymphocytosis. This disease usually breeds from the Epstein-Barr virus. The symptoms of this disease include headaches, fatigue and malaise within the first five days. The other symptoms that can occur...
- 5 Tips on Living with an Ear Infection
Sometimes, the only treatment for an ear infection is to just live with it until it clears out on its own. This is especially true for ear infections caused by viruses. If you or your child is only mildly sick and the right home care reduces the pain and symptoms, then you can choose not to consult...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Holistic Treatment for Sinusitis
Holistic Treatment for SinusitisHolistic treatments are natural remedies that are available for treating certain medical problems. There are quite a number of natural treatment options that are known to help ease a sinus infection. Such treatments include the following: 1. Apple Cider...
- Ernest M. Myers11120 New Hampshire Avenue Silver Springs Maryland 20904
- Jerome S. Schwartz5454 Wisconsin Avenue Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Eric Charles Sklarew MD10810 Connecticut Ave Kensington MD 20895
- Dr. Nora Malaisrie MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Lindsay Ira Golden MD19211 Montgomery Village Ave Montgomery Village MD 20886
- Suzette Mikula Other3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007