Barry D Mangel M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology55 Whitcher St Ne Suite 350 Marietta GA, 30060
Dr. Barry Mangel is a cardiologist practicing in Marietta, GA. Dr. Mangel specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Mangel also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1988
Boston University School of Medicine 1988
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Deaconess Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital Program
Barry D Mangel M.D.'s Practice location
Marietta, GA 30060Get Direction
Barry D Mangel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mangel
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- What Can Too Much Sodium Do to My Body?
A recent CDC report shows that many of restaurants and grocery stores have food that contain extremely high levels of sodium in its product. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among these. Some of the foods that contribute to almost 44% of the sodium content that we...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- William D. Knopf MD275 Collier Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Stamatios Lerakis MD1365 Clifton Road NE Atlanta Georgia 30322
- Michael Bozelly Jones M.D.3405 St Claude Ave New Orleans Louisiana 70117
- Amin Yehya MD95 Collier Rd NW Atlanta Georgia 30309
- Marcus L. Brown M.D.200 Beacon Pkwy W Birmingham AL 35209
- Osagie Osarume Okundaye MD4550 Cobb Parkway North Nw Acworth GA 30101