Dr. Erin Walsh is a Dentist practicing in East Greenwich, RI. Dr. Walsh specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Erin Mcmanus Walsh DMD's Practice location
East Greenwich, RI 02818Get Direction
NORTON, MA 02766Get Direction
Dr. Erin Mcmanus Walsh DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D.24 Salt Pond Road South Kingstown RI 02879
- Jairahadeep Singh255 Promenade St Providence Rhode Island 02908
- Phillip M. Robitaille1188 County St Somerset Massachusetts 02726
- Dr. Joseph P. Matrullo DMD1280 Park Ave Cranston RI 02910
- Dr. Larry Levin DMD276 Smith Street Providence RI 02908
- Dr. Candida Castillo DMD,2148 Mineral Spring Avenue North Providence RI 02911