Dr. Francisco Guerrero is an anesthesiologist practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Guerrero ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Guerrero also might help manage pain after an operation.
Dr. Francisco Guerrero M.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00936Get Direction
Dr. Francisco Guerrero M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Does 'Benign' Multiple Sclerosis Mean?
Benign multiple sclerosis (MS) is not a term that is used too frequently when talking about this neurological disorder. The definition of benign MS and what it specifically means is something that has been an area of contention in the medical community.In October of 2017 Multiple Sclerosis News...
- Were People Able to Live a Normal Life After a Lobotomy?
What is lobotomy?Today, lobotomy is considered to be a barbaric procedure, and no one would want to have it performed on them or a loved one. This procedure did more harm than good, and that is why it was abolished and made illegal worldwide. However, at the beginning, the procedure was praised as a...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Sylvia Rodriguez Elias MDHospital Universitario Dr. Ramon Ruiz Arnau Bayamon PR 00956
- Dr. Javier D. Lasala M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Amneris Lugo rivera M.D.477 Grand Canal Dr Kissimmee FL 34759
- Miss Gladys M Irizarry M.D.Centro Cardiovascular de PR y el Caribe San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Ibsen Perez santini MD19829 N 27th Ave Phoenix AZ 85027
- Dr. Ricardo Taboada M.D.University of Puerto Rico Medical Campus San Juan PR 00936