Dr. Antonio Gestosani is an anesthesiologist practicing in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Gestosani ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Gestosani also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation Institute of Medicine - Far Eastern University 1969
- Southside Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Southside Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Antonio T. Gestosani M.D.'s Practice location
Youngstown, OH 44504Get Direction
Dr. Antonio T. Gestosani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Clinical Errors: How Do They Happen?
Clinical errors are commonly known as the hot topics in environments like hospitals, clinics, and health centers in the United States. It’s understandable, though; people seldom go to the hospital because they enjoy getting treated, or hurt themselves intentionally in hopes of receiving medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: A New Understanding of How Muscles Work
A new technique out of McGill may be the key to shed new light on how muscles work. It’s an important step towards a better understanding of how muscle-targeted diseases and disorders work. With a greater understanding also comes a better handle of how to treat and possibly cure these diseases in...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Louis Girgis Salib MD3622 Belmont Ave Youngstown OH 44502
- Dr. Eli Cianciolo MD10550 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Tracy L Neuendorf D.O.1011 Boardman Canfield Rd Youngstown OH 44512
- Dr. James A Bachmeier MD3622 Belmont Ave Youngstown OH 44505
- Dr. Michael G Mcmannis MD3622 Belmont Ave Youngstown OH 44505
- Dr. Rickie Kelvin Monroe MD3622 Belmont Ave Youngstown OH 44505