Dr. Ivan Rovner is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Plano, TX. Dr. Rovner specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rovner can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rovner can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1973
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1973
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Methodist Health System Dallas Program
Dr. Ivan D Rovner M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Ivan D Rovner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Vaginitis
Vaginitis is an infection that causes swelling and inflammation in the vagina. Vaginitis happens as a result of an imbalance of the normal bacterial flora causing an overgrowth of other organisms in the vagina.Types of VaginitisThere are many conditions that will cause swelling or infection in the...
- What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a medical condition characterized by an implantation and growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It affects women of the reproductive age, usually between 25-years-old and 40-years-old. Endometriosis is never diagnosed in girls before puberty and it tends to resolve...
- What are Hot Flashes?
Hot flashes are a sensation of warmth that is often followed by sweating, particularly in the neck and the face. These are normally seen in women who are permenopausal or in the menopausal stage. Hot flashes result in a flushed face and mostly occurs in the night. Some women report to have chills...
- What Is Female Circumcision?
What Is Female Circumcision?Female circumcision is a crude practice that involves cutting off of either the labia or the clitoris of young women. The practice is also referred to as female genital mutilation or female genital cutting.This is a practice that has existed for decades in some...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Terminal?
Let’s answer the question first: It depends on the stage of the disease. There are four stages of ovarian cancer, and the third and fourth are the most dangerous. The bad thing is that most cases of ovarian cancer are diagnosed in the later stages of the disease, when little can be done to save...
- Dr. Derek Haas MD3413 Spectrum Blvd. Richardson Texas 95082
- Scott William Roberts5323 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas Texas 75390
- Dr. Patricia LaRue MD1330 North Beckley Avenue Dallas Texas 75203
- Ms. Carolyn Kenia Ross M.D.12222 N. Central Expressway Dallas TX 75244
- Dr. Cynthia Mace-Motta D.O6750 North MacArthur Blvd. Irving Texas 75039
- Dr. Thomas S. Sudela M.D.6900 Scenic Drive Rowlett Texas 75088