Dr. Michael Paul Steward DDS
Dentist | General Practice4113 Gautier Vancleave Rd Gautier MS, 39553
Dr. Michael Steward is a Dentist practicing in Gautier, MS. Dr. Steward specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Michael Paul Steward DDS's Practice location
Dr. Michael Paul Steward DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Steward
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Lauren L. Timmons DMD2112 Bienville Blvd Ocean Springs MS 39564
- Dr. Kiono Lance Barnes DMD606 Fisher St Biloxi MS 39534
- Dr. Gregory Lynn Kennedy D.M.D.12475 Us Highway 90 Grand Bay AL 36541
- Dr. Michael T Williams DMD925 Tommy Munro Dr Biloxi MS 39532
- Dr. Lindberg Clark DMD15024 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Gulfport MS 39501
- Susan Leake Shoults DDS2910 Melton Ave Pascagoula MS 39581