Dr. Sara Lyn Miniaci-coxhead M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon9500 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH, 44195
Dr. Sara Miniaci-coxhead is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in CLEVELAND, OH. Dr. Miniaci-coxhead specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Miniaci-coxhead tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Sara Lyn Miniaci-coxhead M.D.'s Practice location
CLEVELAND, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Sara Lyn Miniaci-coxhead M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miniaci-coxhead
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- Dr. Kasra Ahmadinia M.DUniversity Hospital of Cleveland Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Allison Gilmore MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Christopher G Furey MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Zachary L Gordon M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Stephanie Jung-ping Muh MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Brian N Victoroff MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106