John A Iskikian M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease481 Plumas Blvd Suite 202 Yuba City CA, 95991
Dr. John Iskikian is a cardiologist practicing in Yuba City, CA. Dr. Iskikian specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Iskikian also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
- St Mary'S Hosp Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; St Mary'S Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- St Mary's Hospital Med Center
John A Iskikian M.D.'s Practice location
Yuba City, CA 95991Get Direction
John A Iskikian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Iskikian
- There is a Link Between Anabolic Steroid Use and Heart Conditions
A study published in the journal Circulation: Heart Failure, has shown that continuous use of anabolic steroids may weaken the heart. To add to the woes, researchers are not clear whether this change is a reversible one. In this study, weight lifters who took steroids regularly had impaired heart...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- Rupinder Singh Brar MD481 Plumas Avenue Yuba City California 95991
- Tin M Way M.D.440 Plumas Blvd Yuba City CA 95991
- Karanbir S Grewal M.D.440 Plumas Blvd Yuba City CA 95991
- Devinderjit Singh M.D.1931 Case Ct Yuba City CA 95993
- Michael L Chin MD414 G St Marysville CA 95901
- Babak Sanei fard M.D.414 G St Marysville CA 95901