Dr. Muhammad Shahid Mustafa M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology14781 Memorial Dr Suite 1598 Houston TX, 77079
Dr. Muhammad Mustafa practices Neuropathology in Houston, TX. Dr. Mustafa studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Extreme torsion of the pregnant uterus.
- A novel thyrotropin receptor mutation in an infant with severe thyrotoxicosis.
- Scalp and cranial bone metastasis of endometrial carcinoma: a case report and literature review.
- Obstetric handling of a deaf patient.
- Abdomino-pelvic packing to control severe haemorrhage following caesarean hysterectomy.
- Coronary risk factors in a rural community.
- Posterior reversible leukoencephalopathy.
- Role of levetiracetam in refractory seizures due to a rare progressive myoclonic epilepsy: Lafora body disease.
- Insecticide susceptibility status of the malaria vector Anopheles arabiensis in Khartoum city, Sudan: differences between urban and periurban areas.
- Discovery of fifth serotype of dengue virus (DENV-5): A new public health dilemma in dengue control.
- Awareness about postpartum insertion of intrauterine device among antenatal cases.
- Visual Inspection using Acetic Acid for Cervical Cancer in Low Resource Settings.
- Flightless Aedes mosquitoes in dengue control.
- Dengue Vaccine: The Current Status.
- Atovaquone/Proguanil : A New Drug Combination to Combat Malaria.
- Food Poisoning Outbreak in a Military Establishment.
- Wolbachia: The selfish Trojan Horse in dengue control.
- Artemisinin-naphthoquine combination: A directly observed treatment option in malaria.
- Vaginal breech delivery or a third cesarean section for intrauterine fetal demise.
- Vesicouterine fistula after a previous low vertical cesarean section (DeLee incision).
- Endoscopic management of bleeding uterine perforation occurring during evacuation of retained products of conception.
- Three recurrent ectopic pregnancies case report and review of the literature.
- Five successful deliveries following 9 consecutive spontaneous abortions in a patient with Wilson disease.
- Mount Vernon Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Muhammad Shahid Mustafa M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77079Get Direction
Dr. Muhammad Shahid Mustafa M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mustafa
- What a Migraine Really Is: Know the Facts
What is a migraine?A migraine refers to a type of headache, which commonly attacks one side of the head, although the condition can also happen on both sides of the head. Migraine pain is always intense, throbbing, and severe. If you have a migraine, you are also likely to experience a headache that...
- Miss Ireland and Her Family's Struggle with Muscular Dystrophy
They say that the loudest voice comes from action. Most youth are currently fighting for or against something. It is truly common for people at present to let themselves be heard and spread awareness of the advocacies they champion. One would notice via television newscasts, newspapers, and articles...
- Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Common Among Muscular Dystrophy Patients?
Researchers have discovered that, compared to the general public, there is a higher than average rate of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in those with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). Researchers from the University of Iowa conducted and published research in the May 2018 issue of The Journal...
- Casino Resort in California Delivers A Thanksgiving Feast to Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Thanks to a generous donation from the executives at the Agua Caliente Casino Resort in Desert Hot Springs, California, patients at Angel View nursing home were treated to a full Thanksgiving feast. ...
- Parkinson's Caregivers: More Common for Men than Women?
As Parkinson's disease slowly progresses into a crippling condition that can incapacitate the patient, many require external aid to perform basic tasks like cooking, cleaning after themselves, getting dressed or even getting around.For these reasons, most patients afflicted with Parkinson’s will...
- Research Suggests Multiple Sclerosis Is Not a Combination of Diseases
Due to the fact that symptoms and progression rates of MS vary among patients with the disease, previous implications have been made to suggest that MS may involve a combination of two or more different diseases.New findingsMost recently, a study used computational simulations to assess whether it...
- Innad Husaini415 Nighthawk Court Sugarland Texas 77478
- Dr. Flavia Nelson M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Cabe Owens M.D., PH.D.3131 Memorial Ct Houston Texas 77007
- Dr. Kazim Sheikh M.D.6431 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Pamela Y Blake MD1801 North Loop W Houston TX 77008
- Dr. Staley A Brod M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030