Dr. Cesar Chavarria M.D.
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine18425 Burbank Blvd Suite 719 Tarzana CA, 91356
Dr. Cesar Chavarria is a pediatrician practicing in Tarzana, CA. Dr. Chavarria is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Chavarria diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Chavarria can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Nacl Auto De Mexico, Fac De Med, Mexico Df, Mexico 1983
Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico,Ciudad Universitaria, Facultad De Medicina 1983
Texas A&M University, TX 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Long Beach Mem Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- Uc Irvine College Med 1985
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Cesar Chavarria M.D.'s Practice location
Tarzana, CA 91356Get Direction
Tarzana, CA 91356Get Direction
Dr. Cesar Chavarria M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chavarria
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Joel M. Warsh11650 Riverside Dr. Studio City California 91602
- Dr. Mohamed D. Gudal MD43112 15th Street West Lancaster California 93534
- Dr. Cigal Shaham M.D., M.SC.6221 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Marilyn M. Lange MARILYN LANGE10620 Riverside Drive Burbank California 91505
- Dr. Jeannette J. Levenstein MD16550 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436
- Dr. Susan Shaleh Schreiber MD8907 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211