Dr. Leonard Payner is an optometrist practicing in North Ridgeville, OH. Dr. Payner specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Payner performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Leonard Eugene Payner O.D.'s Practice location
North Ridgeville, OH 44039Get Direction
Dr. Leonard Eugene Payner O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Dr. Zeana Bianca Bertacchi O.D.691 Richmond Rd Cleveland OH 44143
- Dr. William Robert Roscoe O.D., PH.D.2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. David A Delprincipe OD1541 Cooper Foster Park Rd Amherst OH 44001
- Dr. Paula M Andros-andrzejewska O.D.18891 Pearl Rd Strongsville OH 44136
- Dr. Neil F Sika O.D.14365 Pearl Rd Strongsville OH 44136
- Mr. Daniel Scott Kretch OD7835 W Ridgewood Dr Cleveland OH 44129