Angelos Aristeidis Konstas MD, PHD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA, 90095
Dr. Angelos Konstas is an interventional radiologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Konstas specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Conservation of pH sensitivity in the epithelial sodium channel (ENaC) with Liddle's syndrome mutation.
- Sulfonylurea receptors inhibit the epithelial sodium channel (ENaC) by reducing surface expression.
- Aortic dissection associated with a neurointerventional guidewire retained in a perforating branch of the right posterior cerebral artery.
- Clinical utility of quantitative magnetic resonance angiography in the assessment of the underlying pathophysiology in a variety of cerebrovascular disorders.
- Congenital extrahepatic portosystemic shunts (Abernethy malformation): a histopathologic evaluation.
- Brain temperature changes during selective cooling with endovascular intracarotid cold saline infusion: simulation using human data fitted with an integrated mathematical model.
- Natural history, current concepts, classification, factors impacting endovascular therapy, and pathophysiology of cerebral and spinal dural arteriovenous fistulas.
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Following Angioplasty and Stenting in a Patient with
- e-ASPECTS software is non-inferior to neuroradiologists in applying the ASPECT score to computed tomography scans of acute ischemic stroke patients.
Angelos Aristeidis Konstas MD, PHD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
PASADENA, CA 91105Get Direction
Angelos Aristeidis Konstas MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Konstas
- Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis cannot be cured completely like any bacterial infection, because the root of the disease is still unknown. The pathogenesis is still being worked on by many scientists. But what we do know is that the disease is a long term one and how to treat the symptoms effectively. All the...
- What are the Causes of Sleep Deprivation?
If you are still feeling drowsy after a full nights sleep, you may have a sleeping disorder. The amount of sleep one requires may differ depending on the individual. Most adults require up to nine hours of sleep a day. Some may require as less as five hours, while there are some who will feel fresh...
- Health Benefits of Asparagus
What is Asparagus?The onset of spring brings us a nutritional vegetable known as Asparagus. This vegetable was a member of the lily family earlier, but has now been classified in Asparagaceae family. Most of the plants in this family are non-edible and in fact, most of the varieties of asparagus are...
- The Truth About Treatment Options for Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s disease develops as a result of inflammation in the ileum. Strong evidence supports that there is a virus responsible for this inflammation.Although inflammation is generally localized in the ileum, it can affect the entire gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This inflammation causes agitation of...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Does Ketogenic Diet Help to Manage Epilepsy?
It has been noted in many people that symptoms of epilepsy reduce with fasting. Ketogenic diet is helpful in maintaining the metabolism, including fasting. With ketogenic diets, the body produces a good amount of ketones, which is why it is in the name Ketogenic, meaning generating ketones. Ketones...
- Dr. Justin P Mcwilliams MD757 Westwood Plz Los Angeles CA 90095
- Ripal Tarun Gandhi M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Michael D Kuo MD10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Radoslav Ivov Raychev MD300 Ucla Medical Plz Los Angeles CA 90095
- Jay Stuart Tsuruda MD751 Cordova Street Pasadena CA 91101
- Stefan Ruehm MD10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095