Dr. James Pawlecki is a Dentist practicing in Grandview, WA. Dr. Pawlecki specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
James Pawlecki DDS's Practice location
Grandview, WA 98930Get Direction
Delaware, OH 43015Get Direction
James Pawlecki DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Sean Quigley DMD1721 E Lincoln Ave Sunnyside WA 98944
- Dr. Jung Ki Kim D.D.S.,P.S.1519 E Edison Ave Sunnyside WA 98944
- Dr. Kent Rigby Copeland D.M.D.1721 E Lincoln Ave Sunnyside WA 98944
- Dr. Richard Frank Weatherill D.D.S., B.SC.1000 Wallace Way Grandview WA 98930
- Dr. Nathan R Watkins DDS1721 E. Lincoln Ave Sunnyside WA 98944
- Anas Zainul abedeen BDS1000 Wallace Way Grandview WA 98930