Dr. Stephanie Paulos is a psychologist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Paulos specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Paulos evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Paulos because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Stephanie K Paulos PH.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Stephanie K Paulos PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Dr. Cloyd V. Taylor PH.D.400 W Main Ave Round Rock TX 78664
- Dr. Justin Hill PH.D.12600 Hill Country Blvd Bee Cave TX 78738
- Dr. Sandy Andrews PH.D.1823 Fortview Rd. Austin TX 78704
- Dr. Nancy L Nussbaum PH.D.711 W 38th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Brian Louis Vasquez PH.D.1102 W 6th Street Austin TX 78703
- Dr. Allison Myers-fabian PHD1 Ford Pl # 1e Detroit MI 48202