Dr. Ann Westerback is an audiologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Westerback evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Westerback takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Ann Westerback AUD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55435Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Ann Westerback AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- What Is Knee Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Knee RA refers to arthritis of the knee, an inflammatory disease that causes swelling and pain in the knee joint. The knee is one of the most common joints affected by rheumatoid arthritis. It is a serious autoimmune disorder and may cause severe pain. It may affect many of routine activities,...
- Eating Trans Fat May Increase Your Risk of Depression
A recent study has shown that the consumption of trans fats on a regular basis can increase your chances of developing depression, in addition to several cardiovascular conditions. This risk can be reduced significantly by maintaining a healthy diet, and replacing any form of trans fat with olive...
- Lactose Intolerance: Get the Facts
Lactose intolerance is a digestive problem where the body cannot digest the lactose present in milk and dairy products. Lactose is naturally occurring sugar found in dairy products. It is the main carbohydrate found in all types of milk.In a very small number of cases the production of lactase may...
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Treating Lupus
Immunosuppressive drugs, as the name suggests, are medications that help suppress the immune system. They are mainly used to help recipients of transplanted organs prevent their body from rejecting the newly transplanted organ by suppressing the immune system. The use of immunosuppressive drugs is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Iris E. Johnson MA, CCC-A6341 University Ave Ne Minneapolis MN 55432
- Melanie Joyce Gregan Other2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Matthew Groschen AU.D982 Thomas Ave Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Cori Birkholz AU.D.6700 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Kirsten Bock AU.D516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Mrs. Kirsten Marie Haas-camitsch701 25th Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454