Dr. Shana Thomas is a Chiropractor practicing in Columbus, MS. Dr. Thomas specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Thomas seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Shana Thomas D.C.'s Practice location
Columbus, MS 39702Get Direction
Dr. Shana Thomas D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Paul Edward Veal DC119a Gardner Blvd Columbus MS 39702
- Dr. Jerry John Pokorney D.C.111 Alabama St Columbus MS 39702
- Dr. Ralph Frederick Johnson DC613 18th Ave No Columbus MS 39701
- Dr. Mark Christopher Roberts D.C.111 ALABAMA ST COLUMBUS MS 39702
- Dr. Ren Massey, jr. D.C.1004 Hwy 45 Alt. S. West Point MS 39773
- Mr. Joseph Delane Magee D.C.119a Gardner Blvd Columbus MS 39702