Dr. Jose Cabrera is a psychiatrist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Cabrera is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Cabrera diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Cabrera may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Cabrera treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ Complutense De Madrid, Fac De Med, Madrid, Spain 1970
- Catheter Ablation of Ventricular Fibrillation in Structurally Normal Hearts Targeting the RVOT and Purkinje Ectopy.
- Time-dependent pump-probe spectra of NeBr2.
- Real-time dissociation dynamics of the Ne(2)Br(2) van der Waals complex.
- Independent emergence of Yersinia ruckeri biotype 2 in the United States and Europe.
- Impact of earliest activation site location in the septal right ventricular outflow tract for identification of left vs right outflow tract origin of idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias.
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Psychiatry
Dr. Jose A Cabrera MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33181Get Direction
DAVIE, FL 33328Get Direction
Dr. Jose A Cabrera MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- What Are the Side Effects of Schizophrenia Medications?
For people with Schizophrenia, the most common and best cure lies in sticking to a treatment plan that involves a daily dose of medication. But, what one must remember is the fact that these medications carry with themselves a large number of risk factors that may present some serious challenges....
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Dr. Mariela Teresa Padro M.D.7600 S Red Rd, Suite 225 South Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Carlos Satulovsky MD7000 NW 52 Street Miami FL 33166
- Dr. Fernando Raul Salvato M.D.1321 NW 14th St Miami Florida 33125
- Dr. Antonia E. Ruaix MD6480 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Ignacio Bobes M.D.2150 Coral Way Miami FL 33145
- Ivgenija J. Fastovsky19111 Collins Avenue Sunny Isles Beach Florida 33160