Mr. Steven Lee Maxwell D.O
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1200 Jd Anderson Drive Morgantown WV, 26505
Dr. Steven Maxwell practices Pulmonology in Morgantown, WV. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Maxwell manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Wv Sch of Osteo Med, Lewisburg Wv 1985
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Pulmonary Diseases; Pinnaclehlth Sys-Harrisburg, Internal Medicine; Univ Hosps Hlth System, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
Mr. Steven Lee Maxwell D.O's Practice location
Morgantown, WV 26505Get Direction
Mr. Steven Lee Maxwell D.O's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maxwell
- Bronchitis: Causes, Risk Factors, and Symptoms
Acute bronchitis is mainly caused by a viral infection, whereas cigarette smoking is the most common cause of chronic bronchitis.Causes of acute bronchitisAcute bronchitis can be caused viral and bacterial organisms. Out of all, the most common viruses responsible for acute bronchitis include...
- How to Use Food and Fitness to Fight CF
Having cystic fibrosis (CF) does not have to mean that you will spend every second of your life in hospitals or treatment centers. You can actually come to live a fairly thriving life if you choose to make the right nutritional and fitness choices. With the aid of your CF treatment team, including...
- Fat-Soluble Vitamins Could Help Fight Cystic Fibrosis
Doctors and medical professionals in recent years have prescribed numerous antibiotics to cystic fibrosis patients in order to counteract Burkholderia cenocepacia, bacteria that are known to cause lung infections in those with cystic fibrosis.It has become apparent in recent years that these...
- What is Lung Cancer? Facts About Lung Cancer You Should Know
Our body is like a machine and each part of the machine has a definite function to perform. Lungs, heart, brain, kidneys and every other part is important to support the function of life. A disease like cancer in any part of the body could cause severe impairment sometimes even resulting in...
- Persistent and Dry Cough: What to Do?
There are two types of cough: dry and productive. When you cough and mucus or phlegm is expelled, then it is a productive cough. A dry cough, on the other hand, can be caused by a random tickle, allergy, or dry air. There are natural remedies that can be used to relieve a cough. Home Remedies for...
- “There Are No Alligators in Heaven!” Scores 4-star Review from Portland Books
There Are No Alligators in Heaven! is a book by Donna Codell, Evan Codell, and their daughter, Jennifer Hale. It was published by Starshine Galaxy Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to publishing stories by and about children who have passed away.Portland Book Review (PBR) gave a 4-star...
- Dr. Veena Nandwani M.D.2060 W 24th St Yuma AZ 85364
- Dr. Ahmad Alhajhusain MD1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Hammad Nasir Qureshi M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Sarah Hadique M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Taiwen Chen M.D.211 Easy St Uniontown PA 15401
- Dr. Roger A Abrahams M.D.1265 Pineview Dr Morgantown WV 26505