Dr. Robert H Oliver M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)1295 Portland Ave Suite 24 Rochester NY, 14621
Dr. Robert Oliver is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Oliver specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1998
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1991
- Estrogen receptor alpha and beta expression in the vaginal walls and uterosacral ligaments of premenopausal and postmenopausal women.
- Induction of apoptosis in luteinized granulosa cells by the MAP kinase kinase (MEK) inhibitor PD98059.
- Depletion of Raf-1 protooncogene by geldanamycin causes apoptosis in human luteinized granulosa cells.
- SPREADING PERITONITIS FROM APPENDICITIS.
- Housing and appendicitis in Anglesey.
- Appendicitis epidemic following introduction of piped water to Anglesey.
- The effects of partial hepatectomy on portal pressure in rats.
- Exsanguination in a Jehovah's Witness.
- The fibre-optic bronchoscope as an aid to difficult tracheostomy.
- Hearing Loss
- Acid Reflux
- Birth Defects
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Robert H Oliver M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14621Get Direction
Dr. Robert H Oliver M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oliver
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- The Diagnosis and Treatment of Strep Throat
Treatments for Strep Throat Strep throat is a bacterial disease that affects the tonsils and the throat. It is an infection characterized by inflammation of the throat that leads to a sudden and severe sore throat, and is mainly caused by a bacterium known as streptococcus, hence its name, strep...
- When Is a Sore Throat Considered Chronic?
That feeling when your throat hurts real bad, is often the feeling that is associated with severe discomfort and irritation. Whether adults or kids, having a sore throat can be a very painful experience. Most of the time, sore throats are a result of a viral infection, which usually resolves on its...
- Dr. James Hadley MD6101 Pine Ridge Naples Florida 34119
- Dr. Chase H Miller MD2365 Clinton Ave S Rochester NY 14618
- Ms. Sveta A Karelsky M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Ronald S Pulli MD2365 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. John W Wayman MD2365 Clinton Ave S Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Li-xing Man M.D.2365 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618