Dr. Michael Cudnik practices Emergency Medicine in Columbus, OH. Dr. Cudnik assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Cudnik examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 2002
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Part 5: Adult basic life support: 2010 International consensus on cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care science with treatment recommendations.
- Part 5: Adult basic life support: 2010 International Consensus on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care Science With Treatment Recommendations.
- Surrogate markers of transport distance for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients.
- Modification of Glasgow Coma Scale criteria for injured elders.
- Poisson cluster analysis of cardiac arrest incidence in Columbus, Ohio.
- Identification of high-risk communities for unattended out-of-hospital cardiac arrests using GIS.
- Metrohealth Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine
Dr. Michael T Cudnik M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael T Cudnik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cudnik
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Laura Dougherty Napier M.D.1164 Upham Dr. Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Michael Blue D.O.500 S Cleveland Ave Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Michael Weinstock M.D.500 S Cleveland Ave Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Michael L. Vorbroker M.D.750 Mount Carmel Mall Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Matthew V. Kellar M.D.750 Mount Carmel Mall Columbus OH 43222
- Dr. Amy Cohagan DO595 Copeland Mill Rd Westerville OH 43081