Kathryn Clark is a physical therapist practicing in Savannah, GA. Kathryn Clark specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kathryn Clark can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kathryn Clark will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Miss Kathryn Marie Clark PT's Practice location
Savannah, GA 31419Get Direction
Laurens, SC 29360Get Direction
Miss Kathryn Marie Clark PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Carol Ann Stemsrud PT340 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Aaron Thomas Pargman PT, DPT128 Frances Meeks Way Richmond Hill GA 31324
- Carrie Rusaw PT804 Towne Park Dr Rincon GA 31326
- Jenna Lynn Gardner-morgan PT2709 Us Highway 17 Richmond Hill GA 31324
- Michael Parsons PT2709 Us Highway 17 Richmond Hill GA 31324
- Elizabeth Ellen Inskeep DPT2040 Colonial Dr Savannah GA 31406